1. Introduction We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of mower.ie visitors and service users; in this policy, we explain how we will handle your personal data.
2. How we use your personal data 2.1 We may process data about your use of our website and services ("usage data"). The usage data may include your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views, and website navigation paths, as well as information about the timing, frequency, and pattern of your service use. 2.2 We may process your account data ("account data"). The account data may include your name and email address. 2.3 We may process information that you post for publication on our website or through our services ("publication data"). 2.4 We may process information contained in any enquiry you submit to us regarding goods and/or services ("enquiry data"). 2.5 We may process information relating to transactions, including purchases of goods and services, that you enter into with us and/or through our website ("transaction data"). 2.6 We may process information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our email notifications and/or newsletters ("notification data"). 2.7 Please note that we do not collect any special categories of personal data about you (this includes details about your race or ethnicity, religious or philosophical beliefs, sex life, sexual orientation, political opinions, trade union membership, information about your health, and genetic and biometric data). Nor do we collect any information about criminal convictions and offences.
3. Cookies A cookie is a file containing an identifier (a string of letters and numbers) that is sent by a web server to a web browser and is stored by the browser. The identifier is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server.
- To identify you when you visit our website and as you navigate our website;
- To help us to analyse the use and performance of our website and services; and
Cookies do not typically contain any information that personally identifies a user, but personal information that we store about you may be linked to the information stored in and obtained from cookies.
4. Cookies used by our service providers
To see how Google use personal data visit Google’s Privacy & Terms site
Below is a table detailing the specific cookies and their purpose:
|_ga (Google Analytics 4)
|To distinguish individual users by assigning a randomly generated number as a client identifier. It is included in each page request in a site and used to calculate visitor, session and campaign data for the site's analytics reports.
|_fbp (Facebook Cookie)
|To help deliver our advertising to people who have already visited our website when they are on Facebook or a digital platform powered by Facebook Advertising.
|_gcl_au (Conversion Linker Cookie)
|To understand how ad clicks lead to customer actions on our website. This information is used to create more effective online advertising.
|_gac (Google Ads Remarketing Cookie)
|To enable retargeting of visitors who have already visited our site, showing them relevant advertisements as they visit other sites on the internet that are part of the Google Display Network.
5. Managing cookies 5.1 Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies and to delete cookies. The methods for doing so vary from browser to browser, and from version to version. You can, however, obtain up-to-date information about blocking and deleting cookies via these links:
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
- Opera: http://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/cookies/
- Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/278835
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/kb/PH21411
- Edge: https://privacy.microsoft.com